Are you looking for a new challenge or a change in your career path?
Maybe you are in the prime of your professional career, have expert knowledge and experience in the Plastics Industry. Have you already proved your understanding of modern services and now you are looking for a new challenge to further your professional development?
If your dream job is not yet free – feel free to send in a speculative application. Tell us what you are capable of and what your goals are and we will tell you what we can offer.
99P Recycling is Manchester-based which has been operating in the plastic recycling industry more than ten years. The company provides a total solution for the whole plastic recycling industry. 99Plas is the open online trading platform designed for the whole plastic recycling industry, which set up by 99P Recycling and will be launched this year.
As an Operations Specialist, you’ll be responsible for managing different tasks and assisting in any issues our customers facing both online and offline. You need to make sure to create and maintain accurate information of listings and provide enjoyable service to customers. You love solving problems, thinking critically, and achieving the highest levels of performance.
- Create, check listings and assist with any issues in trading on a daily basis.
- Assist with data collection and maintain operations related information on a daily basis.
- Communicate with customers about service issues and assist in resolving.
- Communicate with managers about service and operational issues and assist in resolving.
- Complete and maintain a variety of reports as directed by the manager.
- Use software tools to manage tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business or related field.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic team.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills.
- Flexible and able to multitask, and aptitude in problem-solving.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in business or related field.
- Have working experience in operations, customer services, marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of information technology.