Are you looking for a new challenge or a change in your career path?
Maybe you are in the prime of your professional career, have expert knowledge and experience in the Plastics Industry. Have you already proved your understanding of modern services and now you are looking for a new challenge to further your professional development?
If your dream job is not yet free – feel free to send in a speculative application. Tell us what you are capable of and what your goals are and we will tell you what we can offer.
We are looking to recruit a logistic coordinator who can offer excellent administration and scheduling skills to aid to our management team.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and a positive individual, confidence with using the Microsoft Office suite and have previous experience in logistics, transport or fleet roles would be highly advantageous.
Key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Dealing on a daily basis with shipping freight forwarders and transport providers
- Control movements of stock from customers to third party processers
- Ensuring accuracy of all paperwork and resolving problems and issues with the collection and delivery of product on shipping containers and vehicles
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate with customers, freight forwarders and third party transport providers, to ensure that product is transported accurately and in accordance with export and legal requirements.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and an ability to deal with people at all levels over the phone, strong IT skills, including Excel
- An ability to deal with pressure at times and able to 'spin plates' and 'think on your feet' at times
- Be highly organised and have a keen eye for detail and accuracy